Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

Immigration Law FAQ | The Brad & Squeeze Show – Oct 18, 2017 PM

Immigration Law FAQ

Brad Bernstein, an immigration lawyer in NYC and David “Squeeze” Annakie of Jam Rock radio, who helps attorney Brad Bernstein from the Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein located in New York answer legal questions on immigration related to such questions as: What is the maximum amount of time a green card holder can stay out of the United States without losing their privileges and what is the best way to proceed when legally adopting children from another country if you are a U.S. citizen. NYC Immigration attorney of the Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein also answers questions: Can your spouse who is a United States citizen file for a green card application for their step- child if they are 18 years old or older? Can a green card holder file for their child if the child is 18 years or older? If you are the undocumented child of a woman currently filing for a green card under the Violence Against Women Act (VAWA) should you wait until your mother has received her green card? Does an immigrant who is a permanent resident automatically become a Unites States citizen if they are the are married to a U.S. citizen for a long time? How can a felony affect the status of an non-naturalized immigrant? Can they be deported for an old crime? What are you're rights if your caught drinking and driving? Can you get married in the first 90 days of a visitor's visa? How do you get your green card if your spouse who filed a petition for you passes away before your petition was granted?