Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

Immigration Law FAQ | The Brad & Squeeze Show – Oct 18, 2017 AM

Immigration Law FAQ

Brad Bernstein, an immigration lawyer in New York City and David “Squeeze” Annakie, who helps attorney Brad Bernstein from the Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein located in New York answer legal questions on immigration related to such questions as: How long does it take to file an application for a green card for your child in another country if you are a United States Citizen and how do you obtain a green card after entering the country illegally as a child and are married to a person in the military? Brad & Squeeze also address questions such as: How can military veterans who have been deported to Mexico get help in returning to the United States? Can a U.S. resident file an green card application for a spouse that is already in the United States? How long will it take to get travel documents for a re-entry permit after doing bio-metrics?