Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

Immigration Law FAQ | The Brad Show – October 23, 2017 PM

Immigration Law FAQ

Brad Bernstein, an immigration lawyer in NYC and David “Squeeze” Annakie of LinkUp radio stream live from the Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein located in New York to answer legal questions on immigration related to such questions as: Can someone who cannot read file for US citizenship and can a person who has re-entered the United States after being deported get a green card? Other questions include: What are your rights as an immigrant? How long does it take for a I-130B to be a approved? How soon can a green card holder apply for US citizenship after marrying a United States citizen? If you are filing a petition for a spouse who lives a broad should you file an I-130 and I-130A? Can a US citizen file for an undocumented sibling who is currently living in the United States? Can a H-2B worker qualify for a green card? How soon can you apply for US citizenship after receiving your green card? How long does a green card holder who is a permanent resident of the United States have to live in the US before applying for citizenship? Can a spouse file for you if they are receiving government support?

Comments are closed.