Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

The Brad & Squeeze Show – October 26, 2017 PM

Immigration Law FAQ

Brad Bernstein, an immigration lawyer in New York City and David “Squeeze” Annakie of WVIP 93.5 stream live from the Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein located in New York to cover immigration news and answer legal questions on immigration related to such questions as: How long does it take to approve a I-130 and can you travel with advance parole card? Other questions include: When during the green card application process should you receive your work permit? If you will be eligible to become a US citizen in a few months, should you wait to file for spouse and step-children? How long will it take a father to file for child? Can you be added you your spouse's health insurance plan if you are married to a United States citizen and you haven't started the filing process yet? If you are green card holder who has recently married and have a passport with your married name and a green card with your maiden name, which name should use to purchase your plane tickets? How many years will it take for a green card card holder to file a visa petition for an unmarried adult child? Can a 10 year green card holder file for a parent? How long does it take for the NVC (National Visa Center) to review your documents? Can you become a US citizen if you have DUIs on your record? Can you get married to United States citizen if you are in the US with a H-2B visa? If you are a green card holder who was denied US citizenship can you renew your green card? If you are refugee who has been deported for committing a crime can you get your green card back?

Comments are closed.