Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

The Brad & Squeeze Show – October 31, 2017 PM

Immigration Law FAQ

Brad Bernstein, an immigration lawyer in NYC and David “Squeeze” Annakie of WVIP 93.5 stream live from the Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein located in New York to cover immigration news and answer legal questions on immigration related to such questions as: When you file for US citizenship if you are green card holder who was married to another green card holder who has obtained their citizenship and when does adult child qualify for the child status protection act? Other immigration questions covered in this episode include: Can an adult child who is a United States citizen and a permanent resident file for their parent who came to the US on a visitor's visa? If you were asked for additional evidence after applying for a 601 waiver can you submit criminal records that have expired from your country of origin? Can you apply for United States citizenship if you were granted a green card after disclosing your criminal record? How soon after removing the conditions of your green card can you file for US citizenship? Is approval for a work permit currently longer than 90 days? How long does approval take on a 10 year green card? If you are a current conditional green card holder applying for a 10 year green card next year, how long do you have to wait before filing for US citizenship? What is approval a 212 on the 601-B application?

Comments are closed.