Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

The Brad & Squeeze Show – October 31, 2017 AM

Immigration Law FAQ

Brad Bernstein, an immigration lawyer in New York City and David “Squeeze” Annakie of LinkUp radio stream live from the Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein located in New York to cover immigration news and answer legal questions on immigration related to such questions as: If you receive your green card in one state but move to another state , can you get your green card in the new state and can a green card holder with a re-entry permit who is currently abroad file for a spouse who is also abroad? Other immigration questions covered in this episode include: If your re-entry permit expires while you are abroad can you return the United States? If you are a green card holder who is a permanent resident of the United States how soon can you adjust the status of a child who has recently entered the United States after receiving a I-130 visa? Can you file a green card petition for your kids on a your battered spouse petition? How can you get a green card if you entered the US with a different name? Can a parent who has recently received a green card file for an adult child who overstayed on their visitor's visa?

Comments are closed.