Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

The Brad & Squeeze Show THANKSGIVING EDITION November 22, 2017 AM

Immigration Law FAQ

Brad Bernstein, an immigration lawyer in New York City and David “Squeeze” Annakie of LinkUp Media stream live from the Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein located in New York to cover immigration news and answer legal questions on immigration such as : If you are a married visa holder going through a divorce, will you be able to get a green card after remarrying and can you apply for United States citizenship if you have a criminal record that was expunged? Other immigration questions covered in this episode include: Can you apply for United States citizenship if you had a case against you dismissed? Should you bring an immigration lawyer to your marriage interview for a green card? How long after getting married should you wait for a spouse to file for an adjustment of status for you? How can you get a work permit if you currently live outside of the US? If you are a visa holder, how long will it take to get a work permit and social security card after getting married? What happens if you are a visa or green card holder who is suspected of traveling to the United States with a drug trafficker? Can you apply for US citizenship if you someone filed a domestic violence report against but never pressed charges? If you entered the United States with a H-2B visa, can you travel on advance parole? What should you do if you are a permanent resident who was summoned for jury duty?

Comments are closed.