Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

Immigration Law FAQ | The Brad Show: Tuesday, October 24, 2017 AM

Immigration Law FAQ

Brad Bernstein, an immigration lawyer in New York City and David “Squeeze” Annakie of WVIP 93.5 stream live from the Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein located in New York to answer legal questions on immigration related to such questions as: What should you do if you were wrongfully declined for a visitor's visa and what can you do if you are immigrant without a status and are being sexually harassed at work? Other questions include: How do you get an emergency visa to the United States to attend a funeral? What is a humanitarian waiver and how do you apply for one? Can you adjust your status if you have overstayed your visa for over ten years? Can you file for an undocumented adult child if you are 10 year green card holder by marriage? How long does it take to get an approval after filing for a I-130? If you move to a different state will that affect your green card application? How do you get a green card if you have overstayed your visa? What should you do if you completed a marriage interview but your spouse filed for divorce before you were a approved for a green card? Should you travel if you are green card holder who was arrested for a crime but had the charges dismissed? What should you do if you got a green card through marriage and your spouse has assaulted or abused you?