Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

The Brad & Squeeze Show TURKEY DAY EDITION November 22, 2017 PM

Immigration Law FAQ

Brad Bernstein, an immigration lawyer in NYC and David “Squeeze” Annakie of WVIP 93.5 FM stream live from the Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein located in New York to cover immigration news and answer legal questions on immigration such as: What can you do if you had your B1/B2 visa revoked and if you are a United States citizen, how long will it take to file for a sibling? Other immigration questions covered in this episode include: Can a green card holder file for a parent? Can a deportee return to the US if they were deported for a drug charge that was not drug trafficking? Is it safe to travel on advance parole? How soon after getting your green card can you apply for United States citizenship? If you get married to a US citizenship on a tourist visa with then intention of returning to your home country, can that still if count against you when your spouse files for you to come to the United States? What should you do to hire an employee who lives outside of the US? If you are a green card holder with a criminal record, can you apply for United States citizenship? If you entered the US on a student visa and did not disclose that you were married, how can you bring your spouse to the United States? What's the fastest way to get a future spouse into the US if you are a Unites States citizen? What should you do if a family member abandons their child with you while on a visitor's visa? Can you reenter the US if you were deported?

Comments are closed.