Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

The Brad & Squeze Show IMMIGRATION EDITION December 11, 2017

Immigration Law FAQ

Brad Bernstein, an immigration attorney in New York City and CEO David “Squeeze” Annakie of WVIP 93.5 stream live from the Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein in New York to cover immigration news and answer legal questions on immigration such as: If you are a United States visa holder, how can you use advance parole to travel outside of the US and can you adjust your status if you came to the United States illegally? Other immigration questions covered in this episode are: Will you be able to re-enter the US if you leave to do your immigration interview in your home country? What documents will you need to submit in order to remove the conditions of your 2 year green card? How long after getting your work permit will you receive your green card interview date? What happens if you file to adjust your status but are required to provide additional documents that you do not have? I f you are a citizen of the United States, can you file for an adjustment of status for your spouse who will be visiting the US from your home country? What is advance parole? How long will it take to file your sibling of you are a lawful permanent resident of the United States? How long will it take to get a green card for your child who under 21 years old and is currently living with you in the US if your spouse who is a citizen of the United States files for them? What is the filing fee to file a petition for a family member?

Comments are closed.