Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

Can I Work Out-of-Status? Deported With a Pending VAWA Case? (Immigration Advice)

0:00 Am I eligible to adjust my status in the U.S. if I'm married to a U.S. citizen and entered on a B1, B2 visa? 0:58 How does need-based government assistance affect the green card application process? 1:45 What is the role of a joint sponsor? 1:59 What does ‘New Card Being Produced’ mean? 3:19 My ESTA expired. What does this mean for my immigration status here in America? 5:14 I married to a U.S. citizen, who wants to petition me for a green card. While my application is pending, can I still work if my OPT is set to expire? 5:55 Are you barred against getting a green card if you worked out-of-status? 7:11 My husband moved from Texas to New Jersey. USCIS scheduled his interview in Texas even after he notified them of his relocation. While we are still waiting for my spouse to properly schedule the interview in New Jersey, can he sponsor me for a green card? 10:04 My husband withdrew our case after the I-485 was denied. I am now adjusting my status through VAWA. I got a notification that my case was transferred to another USCIS office. Why? 12:57 My uncle got arrested and was found guilty of conspiracy to distribute drugs in 1994. Can he apply for citizenship? Attorney Advertisement. Prior successful results do not guarantee a similar outcome. Call us for HELP NOW! *USA*: 1-800-529-5465 *INT:* 1-212-227-8933 VISIT Law Offices of Spar Bernstein 225 Broadway, 5th FL New York, New York 10007 SOCIAL MEDIA Visit BradShowLive Facebook Follow Brad Show Live Instagram Follow Brad Show Live Twitter Follow Spar Bernstein Facebook Follow Spar Bernstein on Twitter Follow Spar Bernstein Instagram #NYCImmigrationServices #USAImmigration #CitizenshipAndNaturalization #GreenCard #DACA #WorkVisa #VAWA #BradShowLive #SparBernstein #BradSquad

Comments are closed.