Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

Can You Get a Green Card If Entered the U.S. Illegally?

Immigration lawyer Brad Bernstein speaks with a radio listener who calls on behalf of his sister. She is undocumented living in the U.S. for several years, and married to a citizen. He wonders what are the chances for her to get a green card because she entered the U.S. illegally. The second radio guest who overstayed on her visitor visa and has a U.S. citizen child asks Brad for his legal advice. Check out the video to find out more on the subject. Since 1958, Spar Bernstein Lewis immigration lawyers has counseled more than 75,000 people to obtain their immigration benefits in the United States including obtaining green cards. Our seasoned immigration attorneys handle all phases of immigration, including permanent residence, green cards, corporate immigration, family immigration, violations of immigration law, work, training and investor visas, and deportation defense. For more information about how our immigration lawyers can help you, visit our website or give our New York immigration attorneys a call at 1.646.883.963

Comments are closed.