Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

Cancel a Jamaican Passport After Becoming A Citizen & the Dream Act

Brad Bernstein answers immigration questions about: -If and when I become a US Citizen, will the US government cancel my Jamaican passport? -Dream act -Other Departments (Criminal Defense and Personal Injury)

Comments are closed.