Change Name Spelling, Possible Deportation & Becoming A Residents


Brad Bernstein answers immigration questions about: -I changed the spelling of my name in Jamaica after I became a US citizen, how do I correct the spelling of my name on my naturalization card? -Can I US naturalize citizen be deported for drug charges? -I live in Canada and want to become a US resident, what's the best way to do so?