Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

Children outside the United States

Check out this new immigration video from immigration lawyer Brad Bernstein answering. The first caller asks if it is a problem that his niece, who is a lawful permanent resident, has stayed out of the country for more than 6 months. The next caller has a question about getting his child a US passport. Brad also answers questions about filing for a waiver for a family member who got stuck at the US Embassy and the time it takes for a US citizen to file for her adult son/daughter. Since 1958, Spar Bernstein Lewis immigration lawyers has counseled more than 75,000 people to obtain their immigration benefits in the United States including obtaining green cards. Our seasoned immigration attorneys handle all phases of immigration, including permanent residence, green cards, corporate immigration, family immigration, violations of immigration law, work, training and investor visas, and deportation defense. For more information about how our immigration lawyers can help you, visit our website or give our New York immigration attorneys a call at 1.646.883.9638.

Comments are closed.