If A Citizen Needs A Visa to Go to England, Filing For Wife, And the Dream Act

Brad Bernstein answers immigration questions about: -I am a US citizen; do I need a visa to go to England? -I want to file for my wife and 2 kids here in the US; what forms do I need? -Dream Act