Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

Did Not Attend School on My Student Visa (Immigration Advice)

0:00 If my interview is in Chicago, can I travel to the U.S. to attend the interview? 0:52 My 15-year-old child came to the U.S. with a ten year visa, but recently, USCIS notified me that my child needs to go to the embassy in Jamaica. Does she have to go? 2:49 Since my grandmother filed for my parent when I was 18-years-old, I became a derivative beneficiary on that application. I’m now over 21-years-old. Did I age out of that application? 4:17 Once corrections are made to my child’s birth certificate, how do I add the rectified document to my petition? 5:38 Does having a history of receiving traffic tickets affect filing? 7:06 If my spouse and I get back together after I get my green card through VAWA, would that affect my citizenship application? 9:54 If I work in Missouri a few days out of the month, but the rest of my time I reside in New Jersey, what address should I write on the green card application? 12:26 I filed an adjustment of status before I could waive the two-year home residency requirement. Is that going to be a problem? 13:20 After I marry my green card holder fiance, how do I go about the green card immigration process? 14:19 My husband has a driver’s license in the state of where he works. This address is different from we live as a married couple. Will this be a problem when filing the I-130 and I-485? 15:36 My I-485 application was submitted five and a half months ago, but I still have not heard back yet. What should I do? 16:17 Who is allowed to be a joint sponsor? 16:52 My spouse found out he has a child with another woman. Do I need to put that child on my application? 17:56 My cousin came on a student visa, but never went to school. Would he be able to adjust his status? Attorney Advertisement. Prior successful results do not guarantee a similar outcome. Call us for HELP NOW! *USA*: 1-800-529-5465 *INT:* 1-212-227-8933 VISIT Law Offices of Spar Bernstein 225 Broadway, 5th FL New York, New York 10007 Book Immigration Consultation with Brad Bernstein for Legal Consultation NOW! Book an Immigration consultation with our immigration lawyer NOW! Join the Brad Squad SOCIAL MEDIA Visit BradShowLive Facebook Follow Brad Show Live Instagram Follow Brad Show Live Twitter Follow Spar Bernstein Facebook Follow Spar Bernstein on Twitter Follow Spar Bernstein Instagram

Comments are closed.