Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

Filing for a Husband Who Entered the U.S. Illegally

Spar Bernstein Lewis's Brad Bernstein answers a radio question regarding filing for a spouse who has entered US illegally. In this radio show, Brad Bernstein also talks about filing for citizenship versus renewing your green card The firm was founded in 1958 by Harry Spar, one of the original members of the American Immigration Lawyers Association, and concentrated initially on United States immigration law. Over the years, The Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein, P.C. excelled — handling all phases of immigration, including permanent residence, green cards, corporate immigration, family immigration, violations of immigration law, work, training and investor visas, and deportation defense. As its success grew, the firm expanded its practice to include a world-class focus on personal injury, family/divorce, tax relief, and criminal defense. Today, we’re known as Spar Bernstein Lewis LLP, and we are a thriving, full-service law firm bringing a history of having helped more than 70,000 individual clients to a broadening array of legal services available to both individuals and corporate clients.

Comments are closed.