Green Card For Child and Grandchild


A grandchild might be included on the original petition for his mother. Watch as Brad explains the intricacies of this process. ***SUBSCRIBE/Follow Us*** Facebook: Instagram: Twitter: Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein Call 1-800-529-5465 Today! 225 Broadway, 5th FL New York, New York 10007 Attorney Advertisement. Prior successful results do not guarantee a similar outcome.