Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

How to Obtain a Green Card via Marriage to U.S. Citizen

Brad Bernstein from Spar & Bernstein Law Firm discusses how to obtain your Green Card based off a Marriage to a US citizen. If you have just married a United States Citizen, Spar & Bernstein can help adjust your status. Whether you need a green card, you're out of status if you overstayed your visa, or if you are in legal status on a non-immigrant visa, or someone who entered the country without inspection but is grandfathered in under section 245i Spar & Bernstein can help. Brad discusses how to prepare your adjustment of status application. This video clip is part if the Spar & Bernstein Educational Series on Immigration. All videos are designed to help you understand and navigate the often complex processes of U.S. immigration. This clip focuses on how to obtain a green card via marriage to a U.S. citizen. To schedule a consultation with The Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein, please call 1-800-529.5465 (within USA) or 1-212-227-3636 (outside of USA). For more information visit: Disclaimer: This media presentation is an attorney advertisement brought to you by The Law Offices of Spar and Bernstein and Linkup Media. Any information provided in this presentation should not be considered legal advice and does not take the place of consulting with an attorney. The Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein expressly denies that an attorney-client relationship is formed between The Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein and any and/or particular listeners/viewers of this show, unless and until the parties have come to a paid agreement regarding legal representation. The Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein is proud of its past achievements, but its prior success does not guarantee a similar outcome in the future.

Comments are closed.