Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

ICYMI: The Brad and Squeeze Show – October 19, 2017

Brad Bernstein, an immigration lawyer in New York City and David “Squeeze” Annakie of Jamrock radio stream from the Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein located in New York to answer legal questions on immigration related to such questions as: If you currently have a pending deportation how does having a child in the United States affect your case and should you travel if you are a legal two year green card who has received a green card extension that is scheduled to expire? Other questions include: When you should visit What should you do if you are a permanent resident who is engaged to someone living outside of the U.S. and want to get married without violating the 90 day rule? Can a permanent resident who is a owner of a two year marriage green card attend the interview to remove conditions without their spouse if the spouse is dealing with a family emergency out of state? What is it like to be sworn in as an American citizen? If you are an F1 student out of status have you violated your F1 visa and are you unlawfully present? How long can you out a visa sponsorship application on hold before it becomes null and void? Can an American citizen file for sibling over 21 years of age? How long does an I-130 take to approve? If you are an immigrant who is a permanent resident in the united States and have kids who are DACA recipients can they file paperwork to change your status? Is it safe for a green card holder to travel outside of the U.S.? If a green card holder marries a non US resident in another country, how long will it take for their spouse to be approved for lawful entry into the United States as a permanent resident and what happens if a person with a visitors visa comes to the United states to get married? If you a permanent resident who was arrested but the case was nullified can you apply for US citizenship? If you are married to a green card holder who is a permanent resident, can you file for a work permit? Can you file paperwork to return to the United States after previously overstaying on a B-2/tourist visa? What are your 4th amendment rights? What are your rights within 100 miles from the US border and what are your rights beyond 100 miles from the United States border? If you've previously had your visa revoked for overstaying in the If you did not have a legal entry into the US but have been a resident for more than 2 years can you automatically be deported? To schedule an appointment with Brad Bernstein from the Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein call 1-800-529-5465 for North America or 1212-227-8933 Internationally. See other frequently asked immigration questions at: ***SUBSCRIBE/Follow Us*** Facebook: Twitter: Instagram: Attorney advertisement, prior successful results do not guarantee a similar outcome.

Comments are closed.