Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

ICYMI: The Brad and Squeeze Show – October 24, 2017

Brad Bernstein, an immigration lawyer in New York City and David “Squeeze” Annakie of Jamrock radio stream live from the Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein located in New York to answer legal questions on immigration related to such questions as: What should you do if you were wrongfully declined for a visitor's visa and what can you do if you are immigrant without a status and are being sexually harassed at work? Other questions include: How do you get an emergency visa to the United States to attend a funeral? What is a humanitarian waiver and how do you apply for one? Can you adjust your status if you have overstayed your visa for over ten years? Can you file for an undocumented adult child if you are 10 year green card holder by marriage? How long does it take to get an approval after filing for a I-130? If you move to a different state will that affect your green card application? How do you get a green card if you have overstayed your visa? What should you do if you completed a marriage interview but your spouse filed for divorce before you were a approved for a green card? What should you do if you got a green card through marriage and your spouse has assaulted or abused you? What questions are on the US citizenship test? Will your child who lives with you automatically become a United States citizen if you become US citizen? Can you do an affidavit of residence with a spouse who doesn't live with and shares a residence with someone else? Can you reopen/re-file if you have previously filed petitions for visa for siblings and the case was denied,? What is a K-3 visa? Can a person on a visitor's visa to the united States apply for change of status through a family member? Read immigration FAQs at Call the Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein at 1(800)-529-5465 (North America) or 1(212)-227-8933 (International) to join the discussion and ask your questions LIVE on The Brad & Squeeze Show weekdays at 9AM and Noon. To schedule an appointment with Brad Bernstein from the Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein call 1(800)-529-5465 (North America) or 1(212)-227-8933 (International) ***SUBSCRIBE/Follow Us*** Facebook: Twitter: Instagram: Attorney advertisement, prior successful results do not guarantee a similar outcome.

Comments are closed.