Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

ICYMI: The Brad & Squeeze Show – Oct 17, 2017

Brad Bernstein, an immigration lawyer in New York City and David “Squeeze” Annakie, who helps attorney Brad Bernstein from the Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein located in New York answer legal questions on immigration related to such questions as: what immigration forms are necessary and where should you go to file for a change of status if you over stay your on your Visa. How much does it cost to complete an adjustment of status and become a lawful permanent resident of the United States without having to return to your country of origin and apply for an immigrant visa. Other immigration questions covered in this episode of Brad & Squeeze include: What do you if entered the United States without inspection and have no entry status? If you were the beneficiary of a bona fide visa application filed prior to 1998 that was never completed how do you become a legal citizen of the United States. What should you do if you become pregnant during the sponsorship process and your new child is not on the paperwork? What should you do if someone you know is detained after reporting to immigration for an appointment? Why you should not wait to file for U.S. Visa for a relative? What does it mean if you are an immigrant in a sanctuary city? How soon can you file for U.S. citizenship after receiving a conditional green card if you are married to United States citizen who is a permanent resident? What should you do if you filed for a green card and it was granted but you are no longer in possession of the physical green card? What is the child protected status act (CPSA) and how does it to a apply to a granted green card petition? What do you file to change the status of someone who entered the the United States legally with a Fiance Visa and is now married to a United States citizen? Would you be able to pass U.S. Citizenship test? Learn about our immigration department at: To schedule an appointment with Brad Bernstein from the Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein call 1(800)-529-5465 (North America) or 1(212)-227-8933 (International) ***SUBSCRIBE/Follow Us*** Facebook: Twitter: Instagram: Attorney advertisement, prior successful results do not guarantee a similar outcome.

Comments are closed.