Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

Immigration Braducation: Vacation without a green card?

On today's episode of Immigration Braducation, we talk travel! We can't believe it's almost that time of year again, but it's time to start making those holiday travel plans with the family. ✈️🚁🚡🚋🚲🛵🛴⛵🛶⛴️🚢 If you've got a pending adjustment of status application, it could take up to 120 days to receive your travel documents after you file your I-131 so before you book your tickets, book your consultation today to make sure the only thing you worry about this holiday season is who gets the last bread roll! 1-800-529-5465 (North America) 1-212-227-8933 (International) Spar & Bernstein, P.C. 225 Broadway 5th Floor New York, NY 10007 Attorney advertisement. Prior successful results do not guarantee a similar outcome in the future. For more information visit:

Comments are closed.