Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

Joint Tax Return & Spouse Has No Social Security Number

Brad Bernstein speaks on the radio about "Joint Tax Return and Spouse Has No Social Security Number." Immigration lawyer Brad Bernstein speaks with a radio caller who wants to file a joint tax return with her spouse. But he has no social security number. Brad also talks to a lady who wants to help her family member get a student visa. Have a look at this video to find out the details of both stories and Brad’s legal advice. Since 1958, Spar Bernstein Lewis immigration lawyers has counseled more than 75,000 people to obtain their immigration benefits in the United States including obtaining green cards. Our seasoned immigration attorneys handle all phases of immigration, including permanent residence, green cards, corporate immigration, family immigration, violations of immigration law, work, training and investor visas, and deportation defense. For more information about how our immigration lawyers can help you, visit our website or give our New York immigration attorneys a call at 1.646.883.9638.

Comments are closed.