Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

Living outside the United States After Receiving Green Card

First, a radio guest asks a question on behalf of her cousin who previously had a green card, but currently holds Canadian citizenship. She wants to know if she can come back to the United States. Another question comes from a listener who’s waiting for his green card after his cancellation of removal was granted by a immigration judge. Take a look at the video to hear immigration lawyer Brad Bernstein’s legal advice on both. Since 1958, Spar Bernstein Lewis immigration lawyers has counseled more than 75,000 people to obtain their immigration benefits in the United States including obtaining green cards. Our seasoned immigration attorneys handle all phases of immigration, including permanent residence, green cards, corporate immigration, family immigration, violations of immigration law, work, training and investor visas, and deportation defense. For more information about how our immigration lawyers can help you, visit our website or give our New York immigration attorneys a call at 1.646.883.9638.

Comments are closed.