Naturalize After Arrest, Re-entry Into The US, and Adjusting Status


Brad Bernstein answers immigration questions about: -I got arrested for a misdemeanor, can I be naturalize? -I was facing deportation but I decided to go home voluntarily; would I be able to re-enter the US? -My stepdaughter wants to adjust her status, I'm married to her father and we are both citizens, what's the best solution?