Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

Ordered Deported, Out Of Normal USCIS Processing Times, Obtaining an ITIN Number (Immigration)

0:00 Why did USCIS ask me to complete fingerprints after I already submitted them? 0:19 Can I travel out of the U.S. with advance parole? 0:44 Do I need to change my maiden name to my married name? 2:22 Is my adjustment of status application out normal USCIS processing time if I filed in April of 2018? 2:44 My husband has his N400 interview next week. If he was out of the country for more than 6 months in 2014, how can he show continuous residency? 3:10 I am married to a U.S. citizen, who recently filed for my adjustment of status. If I not yet received my work permit, can I accept a job offer? 3:23 How do you obtain an ITIN number without a social security number or work permit? 3:48 Can I travel domestically with a pending VAWA application? 3:35 Can I get a job using my prima facie from USCIS? 4:09 I renewed my I-751 application and have not heard a decision on my application. What is going on with me case? Should I apply for citizenship? 4:30 What is my immigration status if I have a pending I-751 application? 5:43 I am currently in the order of removal process with a court hearing schedule for sometime in 2020. In the meantime, can I obtain a work permit and social security number? 5:59 My removal proceedings were terminated due to the approval of my I-130 petition. My I-485 and I-765 applications are out of the normal processing time. What should I do? 6:20 How do I adjust my status based off a bona fide loving marriage? 6:33 How much would the fees cost to adjust my status based off a loving marriage? 6:37 How do I prove to USCIS that my marriage is real, and that I am able to adjust my status? 6:58 How long does it take for USCIS to approve an I-130 petition filed by a U.S. citizen for a minor child? 7:13 If I have an adjustment of status case pending, but i’m redacting it to pursue a VAWA case - is requesting my abuser for child and spousal support to affect my case? Attorney Advertisement. Prior successful results do not guarantee a similar outcome. Call us for HELP NOW! *USA*: 1-800-529-5465 *INT:* 1-212-227-8933 VISIT Law Offices of Spar Bernstein 225 Broadway, 5th FL New York, New York 10007 Book Immigration Consultation with Brad Bernstein for Legal Consultation NOW! Book an Immigration consultation with our immigration lawyer NOW! Brad Show Live is a digital infotainment talk and legal advice show broadcast live on Facebook and YouTube. It reaches hundreds of thousands of viewers worldwide. Brad Show Live is hosted by Brad Bernstein, Managing Partner of the Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein who has provided invaluable legal immigration help to 70,000 plus clients over two decades. As the host of Brad Show Live, Brad takes a compassionate, straightforward and humorous approach on immigration, civil rights, family unity, humanity, news, politics, and social justice. Airing two hours a day, Monday – Friday, 5:30-7:30 p.m. EST, Brad answers viewers’ legal and immigration questions through live calls and social media interaction, along with commentary, thought provoking and revealing interviews, eye-opening field segments, and hilarious interactive games and laughs with our loyal viewers – The Brad Squad. Join the Brad Squad SOCIAL MEDIA Visit BradShowLive Facebook Follow Brad Show Live Instagram Follow Brad Show Live Twitter Follow Spar Bernstein Facebook Follow Spar Bernstein on Twitter Follow Spar Bernstein Instagram #NYCImmigrationServices #USAImmigration #CitizenshipAndNaturalization #GreenCard #DACA #WorkVisa #VAWA #BradShowLive #SparBernstein #BradSquad

Comments are closed.