Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

Rapid Fire – February 8th, 2018

Watch as our social media queen, Kim fires immigration questions at attorney Brad Bernstein from the Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein, P.C. in New York City. Some of the questions answered in this clip include: 7:27 - How long will it take to get your greencard after receiving your work permit? 23:33 - If my wife has filed for me and I received my green card, can she go ahead and apply for my mother? New York City immigration lawyer Brad Bernstein streams live from the Law Offices of Spar and Bernstein in New York City to answer your legal immigration questions. ***SUBSCRIBE/Follow Us*** Facebook: Twitter: Instagram: Everyone has a right to the American Dream! Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein CALL 1-800-529-5465 IF IN THE USA! CALL 1-212-227-8933 FROM ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD! 225 Broadway, 5th FL New York, New York 10007 Attorney Advertisement. Prior successful results do not guarantee a similar outcome.

Comments are closed.