Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

Reclaiming My Green Card After Abandoning It, Renewing EAD While In Removal (Immigration Advice)

9-10-19 Social Media Check-In 0:00 Can I re-enter the U.S. via humanitarian parole to attend court proceedings related to vacating my criminal conviction? 1:12 I abandoned my permanent residency status, and I no longer have a good relationship with my U.S. citizen father. If he does not petition me, how can I reclaim legal status in the U.S.? 2:10 Is there a specific page within your tax returns that should be sent with the I-864 affidavit of support? 2:22 How can I correct a typographical error on my application? 2:40 When am I eligible to apply for citizenship based on marriage? 3:51 Should I file a Mandamus if my I-130 petition has been pending over 1-year? 4:23 What is the most effective way to appeal a 2255 certificate of appealability? 4:42 If a joint sponsor files the I-864 affidavit of support, does the petitioner also need to? 4:53 What happens next in an adjustment case after you have already received your work permit and social security number? 5:08 Do I need to pay the biometrics fee all over again if I refile the I-485? 5:20 For my I-864 affidavit of support application, do I need to submit tax transcripts or W2 forms? 5:38 My passport and visa were stolen. What can I do? 6:02 My adjustment of status interview occurred in July of 2019. I still have not heard a decision on my case. 7:32 Does NVC change your application submission date if resent a document? 7:39 How many years of tax returns are needed for the N400 application? 7:49 Does the N400 application require original or copies of personal records? 7:59 How long can my case stay in administrative processing? 8:23 How long would it take for my U.S. citizen daughter to adjust my status while I’m in the U.S. visiting? 8:37 What documents do I submit with the I-130 petition? 9:00 Did my friend and his wife submit enough documents to support their bona fide marriage? 10:24 At 17-years-old, I was arrested but never convicted of felony charges. Now, I have my green card. Can I travel outside the U.S. and back without a problem? 10:38 How can I change the mailing address on my application? 10:54 I’ve been in removal proceedings for 7-years and married to a U.S citizen for 6-years. My court hearing keeps getting rescheduled. However, my work permit is about to expire. What can I do? 11:30 Does USCIS send bogus notifications? 12:26 If my I-485 interview occurred in Canada, how long will it take before I hear a decision on my case? 13:00 How long will it take my spouse to become a U.S. citizen? Once he becomes a U.S. citizen, how long will it take for him to sponsor me for a green card? 13:19 USCIS rejected the payment for my change of status from a K-1 visa to green card. After my spouse and I remade the payment, when will I hear from USCIS again? 13:43 If i’m engaged at the time of my N400 interview, do I have to mention that to the immigration officer? 14:11 How do you terminate removal proceedings and adjust your status based on marriage to a U.S. citizen? 14:43 Can I renew my work permit if i’m in removal proceedings? 15:01 If my interview is ready to be scheduled, when will I actually receive it? 15:15 Would receiving government assistance as a U.S. citizen affect my petition for my parent? Attorney Advertisement. Prior successful results do not guarantee a similar outcome. Call us for HELP NOW! *USA*: 1-800-529-5465 *INT:* 1-212-227-8933 VISIT Law Offices of Spar Bernstein 225 Broadway, 5th FL New York, New York 10007 Book Immigration Consultation with Brad Bernstein for Legal Consultation NOW!

Comments are closed.