Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed


0:00 My case was transferred to another office after my I-751 interview. I was later notified that my ‘card is being produced,’ but that it would be transferred again to another office. What do I do now? 0:18 I changed my marriage-based green card case into a VAWA case on the basis of abuse. How long should I expect to wait for a new interview date? 0:30 I upgraded my I-130 petition after my spouse became a U.S. citizen. How do I know if it’s actually been upgraded? Should we expect a notice from USCIS? 0:41 My naturalization case was denied, but I didn’t receive a denial notice. I want to travel in the meantime. Should I wait to find out why it was denied? Or, can I travel? 1:00 My friend received his/her green card through marriage. Can she file for her children that are over 21-years of age living in Jamaica? 1:09 How long does it take for someone to file for a spouse in Jamaica? 1:14 My friend’s child has a 10-year green card. Can the child petition his parent, who is in the U.S. on a visitor’s visa? 1:21 How long after you submit your adjustment of status based on marriage will you get a response from USCIS? And, do they send some sort of acknowledgment letter that your case was submitted? 1:34 What if ICE arrests you while your paperwork is pending? 1:43 What USCIS location do I send my marriage-based petition to if I live in the Bronx? 1:49 If a U.S. citizen files an I-130 petition for his/her child over 20-years-old, and the priority date is February 2019 - when will the application be approved? 2:02 Could you still apply for TPS in 2019? 2:09 Can a mom petition his/her child - who is over 21-years-old and has medicaid? 2:21 The status of my I-485 application online reads as an error. What should I do? 2:23 If I am in removal proceedings, but got married in the meantime. Can I proceed with the marriage-based green card application process? 2:44 How do I get a work permit if I am in removal proceedings? Can the judge adjudicate my I-130 petition? 2:58 Can you get married within three months of your U.S. entry? If you file papers in one state, can you move to another and continue filing from there? 3:16 When filing for my son - who is under 21-years-old and lives in Africa - do I have to file the I-130 and G-325A? Or, do I just file the I-130? 3:25 My N-400 application was approved. A USCIS letter says I should bring all corresponding letters to my Oath of Allegiance ceremony. I don’t have most of the correspondence, would it delay my oath taking? 3:37 My U.S. citizen aunt sponsored my mom six years ago. After my own naturalization, can I transfer her case onto mine? How long will that take? 3:45 Can I file for my spouse and her kids on the same I-130? 4:11 My spouse will file for citizenship next year. How long will the green card process take for him to file for me? 4:21 Can I visit my mom in the U.S. on a visitor’s visa if she has already petitioned me for a green card? 4:40 Can I travel out of the country if I divorce my spouse? 4:48 Can you get derivative citizenship from your parent if the parent was naturalized before you turned 15-years-old? Attorney Advertisement. Prior successful results do not guarantee a similar outcome. Call us for HELP NOW! *USA*: 1-800-529-5465 *INT:* 1-212-227-8933 VISIT Law Offices of Spar Bernstein 225 Broadway, 5th FL New York, New York 10007 Book Immigration Consultation with Brad Bernstein for Legal Consultation NOW! Join the Brad Squad SOCIAL MEDIA Visit BradShowLive Facebook Follow Brad Show Live Instagram Follow Brad Show Live Twitter Follow Spar Bernstein Facebook Follow Spar Bernstein on Twitter Follow Spar Bernstein Instagram

Comments are closed.