Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

Renewing work permit under DACA

Renewing work permit under DACA. In this video Brad answers questions on renewing your work permit under DACA. To make sure that you don’t lose continuous work permission, Brad suggests it should be renewed 120 days before its expiration. After referencing Gary Coleman from Different Strokes, Brad takes a question from a concerned mother whose nephew was arrested for gun possession. Hear what Brad has to say regarding his removal and deportation. Since 1958, Spar Bernstein Lewis immigration lawyers has counseled more than 75,000 people to obtain their immigration benefits in the United States including obtaining green cards. Our seasoned immigration attorneys handle all phases of immigration, including permanent residence, green cards, corporate immigration, family immigration, violations of immigration law, work, training and investor visas, and deportation defense. For more information about how our immigration lawyers can help you, visit our website or give our New York immigration attorneys a call at 1.646.883.9638. For more information visit:

Comments are closed.