Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

So Many Work Visas: Brad Explains Which One Is Right For You!

Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein Managing Partner Brad Bernstein responds to several work related immigration questions during the segment, "Your Questions Answered" on Brad Show Live. 0:00 - How do I extend an H1B visa? 0:31 - Could you explain the EB3 visa for unskilled workers from the Philippines? 2:30 - Do airplane stewards/stewardesses qualify as an unskilled worker? 3:13 - Is it possible to get a working visa or green card? 4:08 - Is there any hope for an I-140 approval, and how long does this take? 4:54 - Can an employee file an immigration application for this out-of-status person? 5:51 - Can this out-of-status, soon to be nurse, adjust their status while in the U.S.? 7:47 - Can this current J1 Visa holder adjust into an H1B Visa holder? 8:24 - Will investing money in a U.S. business affect travel to the U.S.? 9:37 - What is an L1A Visa? Watch Brad Show Live Monday through Friday from 5:30-7:30 p.m. EST., on Come for the immigration, stay for the fun. Law Offices of Spar Bernstein CALL 1-800-529-5465 IF IN THE USA! CALL 1-212-227-8933 FROM ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD! 225 Broadway, 5th FL New York, New York 10007 Attorney Advertisement. Prior successful results do not guarantee a similar outcome.

Comments are closed.