Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

Social Media Rapid Fire: December 5, 2017 AM

Watch as our social media queen fires immigration questions at attorney Brad Bernstein from the Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein, P.C. in New York City. Some of the questions answered in this clip include: 2:04 - If you are a permanent resident of the United States, what should you do to adopt a child in another country? 5:50 - If you were married less than 90 days after coming to the US, will this affect your ability to get a green card? 7:36 - How do you file to become a citizen of the United States if your green card has expired? 9:43 - Do your children under 18 years old autimatically become citizens when you do? 9:56 - Can take the US citizenship test more than once?

Comments are closed.