Social Media Rapid Fire IMMIGRATION EDITION December 12, 2017


Social Media Queen Kim is back firing your legal questions at immigration lawyer Brad Bernstein from the Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein in NYC. 0:31 - If you are married to a citizen of the United States and in the process of adjusting your status, what questions should you expect at your marriage interview? 2:52 - What should you do right after marrying a US citizen to start adjusting your status? 3:56 - If you are applying for VAWA (Violence Against Women Act) status, what evidence will be required? 5:35 - If you are adjusting your status and would like to begin working, what forms should you file first? 5:54 - How long will it take for a father who is a citizen of the United States citizen to file for a child who is over 21 years of age and living outside of the US if they are not listed on the birth certificate? 7:07 - If you are currently out of status, should you travel ? 7:57 - Can a child derive United States citizenship from a step-parent? 9:14 - If you are in the process of adjusting your status in the US, can you extend an invitation for your wedding to children living outside of the United States? 9:50 - What is a DS-260? **SUBSCRIBE/Follow Us*** Facebook: Twitter: Instagram: Everyone has a right to the American Dream, and we want to help you reach yours! Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein Call 1-800-529-5465 Today! 225 Broadway, 5th FL New York, New York 10007 Attorney Advertisement. Prior Successful results do not guarantee a similar outcome.