Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

Social Media Rapid Fire IMMIGRATION EDITION December 14, 2017

Social Media Queen Kim asks immigration attorney Brad Bernstein your immigration questions while CEO Annakie puts Brad in the hot seat about his romantic life. 1:13 - If you are a citizen of the United States, how long will it take if you file for your child who is living outside of the US? 1:24 - What should you do if you want to apply for a green card and provisional waiver but were arrested on drug charges? 6:06 - Will you be able to get a K1 visa if you have been divorced several times? 9:09 - Should you file your green card paperwork without a lawyer? 9:57 - After completing biometrics for a N-400 application, how long will it take to be scheduled for an interview? 10:32 - Can you file for your parent and siblings, if you are a citizen of the United States and a member of the military? 10:55 - Can you use a green card to travel to Canada? 13:59 - Do you have to file two separate I-130 forms for a waiver? 14:18 - If your F1 visa has expired, can you travel with advance parole? Read frequently asked immigration questions at: ***SUBSCRIBE/Follow Us*** Facebook: Twitter: Instagram: Everyone has a right to the American Dream, and we want to help you reach yours! Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein Call 1-800-529-5465 Today! 225 Broadway, 5th FL New York, New York 10007 Attorney Advertisement. Prior Successful results do not guarantee a similar outcome.

Comments are closed.