Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

Social Media Rapid Fire IMMIGRATION EDITION December 19, 2017

Immigration attorney Brad Bernstein answers immigration questions from viewers of the Brad and Squeeze Show live from the Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein in NYC. 0:46 - What are the required forms to adjust your status and file for children living outside of the United States? 1:29 - When applying for a visa to come to the United States, can you submit unsigned police records? 1:44 - If you are a green card holder who is under 21 years old, when will you be eligible for US citizenship? 2:14 - Where should you go to apply for a visa to visit Canada if you are a green card holder? 2:43 - If you do no - t have a 1099 to submit to USCIS, can you submit a transcript instead? 2:54 - Will having an expired passport affect your immigration interview? Read frequently asked immigration questions at: ***SUBSCRIBE/Follow Us*** Facebook: Twitter: Instagram: Everyone has a right to the American Dream, and we want to help you reach yours! Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein Call 1-800-529-5465 Today! 225 Broadway, 5th FL New York, New York 10007 Attorney Advertisement. Prior Successful results do not guarantee a similar outcome.

Comments are closed.