Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

Social Media Rapid Fire Immigration Edition December 6, 2017

Social Media Queen Kim asks Immigration lawyer Brad Bernstein all of your immigration questions from The Brad & Squeeze Show social media pages in this edition of Social Media Rapid Fire. 0:51 - Once you become a green card holder through marriage , when will you be eligible to apply to become a US citizen? 1:05 - What can you do if a family member sponsors your visa application but passes away before the process is completed? 1:42 - How long after completing biometrics should you receive your work permit? 1:53 - Why would you be scheduled for a second marriage interview when applying for a green card? 2:25 - How long after receiving an EAD approval letter will you get your work permit card? 3:36 - Can you drive in the United States if you do not have a green card and are not a US citizen? Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein Call 1-800-529-5465 Today! 225 Broadway, 5th FL New York, New York 10007 Attorney Advertisement. Prior successful results do not guarantee a similar outcome.

Comments are closed.