Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

Social Media Rapid Fire IMMIGRATION EDITION December 8, 2017

In this edition of Social Media Rapid Fire on The Brad and Squeeze Show, Social Media Queen Kim shows off her French accent, and Brad receives a gift from one of our fans and answers your immigration questions. 2:20 - If you are married to a citizen of the United States can you file for an adjustment of status if your passport has expired? 3:05 - Will you be able to file for a relative if you receive government assistance? 4:43 - Is a legal guardianship that was granted in another country valid in the US, and if so how can you terminate it? 5:15 - If you are a lawful permanent resident of the United States and have a gun charge on your criminal record, will you be eligible for US citizenship? 6:49 - If you are a Bi/B2 visa holder who got married in the United States before the 90 days mark, what should you do if you want to apply for a green card? 8:21 - Can you file for your spouse to get a work permit if you are green card holder and if so how long will the process take? 8:40 - Do you need a reference or recommendation letter if your spouse files for you? 8:50 - Should you travel outside of US on advance parole if you are scheduled for a second marriage interview for your green card? 9:45 - Can a person apply for a I601A (provisional waiver) due to willful misrepresentation and to apply be a citizen of the United States simultaneously? 10:51 - If you are married to a green card holder who was a former member of the military but has a felony on their criminal record and are currently out of status and , how can your spouse obtain US citizenship? 12:08 - Can you file for a green card if you lost your social security card? 12:19 - What should you do if you filed for a child who was 13 years old at the time but has now turned 18 and their application still has not been processed? 12:20 - What should you if you filed for US citizenship but have not heard anything from the office of immigration? 13:06 - How can you obtain an immigration status in the United States if one of your parents is a lawful permanent resident and you were born outside of the US? And if you need a knowledgeable attorney who will fight for your right to the American Dream, you need the Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein, P.C.! Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein CALL 1-800-529-5465 IF IN THE USA! CALL 1-212-227-8933 FROM ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD! 225 Broadway, 5th FL New York, New York 10007 Attorney Advertisement. Prior successful results do not guarantee a similar outcome.

Comments are closed.