Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

Social Media Rapid Fire IMMIGRATION EDITION January 3, 2018

Social Media Queen Kim is back and full of legal immigration questions for immigration attorney Brad Bernstein. 0:32 - Will Donald Trumps initiatives to end family immigration affect an approved I-130 for a family member whose application will not be processed within the next 5 years? 1:23 - If your spouse who is a US citizen files for your child will there be an issue if you are currently out of status? 2:02 - What can you do if all your documents that prove your status and birth were deposed of? 3:15 - Is it safe to travel on advance parole? 3:39 - Will your green card application be affected if you travel before your green card interview if you have received your work permit and advance parole affect your ? 4:05 - Can you travel within the United States by plane if you are out of status and have an open court case? 4:18 - If you recently visited the US on a visitors visa and want to return to the United States for another visit in less than a month, will you have a problem reentering the country? 4:32 - If you recently became a US citizen but filed four our adult child and grandchild, how long will the process take? 5:13 - If you and your spouse had the same last names prior to marriage, will they be able to file for you if you? 5:38 - What is the difference between unlawful presence and out of status, and how does this relate to a student visa? 7:49 - Do you have to do another medical report if you completed one 3 years ago and are just now having your interview? 8:07 - Will you vb able to travel to outside of the United States if you have received your work permit and advance parole? 8;16 - How long after completing your biometrics should your work permit arrive? 8:22 - When should you expect your interview to be scheduled after receiving your work permit? 8:30 - What should you do if you are trying to adjust your status through marriage and your spouse does not show up to your interview? 8:59 - How soon after getting a divorce can you get remarried if you are a green card holder? 9:05 - Can a spouse divorce you without your consent? 9:35 - Can you adjust the status of a child who came to the United States with you if did not include them when you adjusted your own status? 9:49 - Is overstaying on your visa a violation of the terms and conditions of your non-immigrant visa? To schedule an appointment with Brad Bernstein from the Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein call 1(800)-529-5465 (North America) or 1(212)-227-8933 (International) ***SUBSCRIBE/Follow Us*** Facebook: Twitter: Instagram: Everyone has a right to the American Dream, and we want to help you reach yours! Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein Call 1-800-529-5465 Today! 225 Broadway, 5th FL New York, New York 10007 Attorney Advertisement. Prior Successful results do not guarantee a similar outcome.

Comments are closed.