Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

Social Media Rapid Fire | Immigration Law | LAWLINK EDITION | December 14, 2017

Viewers of the Brad and Squeeze show get their immigration questions answered by NYC immigration attorney Brad Bernstein. 0:48 - If the address on your driver's license does not match your current address, will that be an issue during your immigration interview? 1:07 - How much income do you need to file for a spouse without an affidavit of support? 2:01 - If you are a Artist Travel Visa holder, can you travel out of the United States? 3:23 - Is it a deportable offense to drive with a suspended license? 3:49 - If you are submitting a I-864 do you have to also have to submit a tax return? 4:42 - When submitting forms to adjust your your status, should you submit everything all at once? 5:07 - Why are K1 visas taking so long to process? 5:19 - Can a citizen of the United States with a criminal record file for their spouse? 6:44 - If you filed for your adult children to come to the US can their minor children be included on the case? 7:10 - Can you get a green card through an ex-spouse who abandoned you? 7:34 - Can you become a citizen of the United States if you have been convicted of a felony? 8:31 - How many years of tax returns must you submit, if you file an I-864? 9:09 - When do you become eligible to become a US citizen If you are a green card holder? ***SUBSCRIBE/Follow Us*** Facebook: Twitter: Instagram: Everyone has a right to the American Dream, and we want to help you reach yours! Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein Call 1-800-529-5465 Today! 225 Broadway, 5th FL New York, New York 10007 Attorney Advertisement. Prior Successful results do not guarantee a similar outcome.

Comments are closed.