International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

Social Media Rapid Fire January 12, 2018 LAWLINK EDITION

New York City immigration attorney Brad Bernstein and CEO David "Squeeze" Annakie cover the latest news including important immigration related developments live from the Law Offices of Spar and Bernstein in NYC. 1:07 - If your green card expired and you left the United States, can you reapply for a green card? 1:21 - If your I-551 stamp will expire soon, can you travel outside of the US if you plan to return before the expiration date? 1:38 - Does filing for bankruptcy affect your ability to apply for US citizenship and file for a spouse? 2:21- What should you do if you are K1 visa holder who married someone who is not the fiance who sponsored you and want to adjust your status? 3:09 - Do they separate spouses during n interview for a green card and what should you expect during the interview? 3:22 - How soon after getting a green card can you file for a child? 3:48 - What does the FBI look for when they do a background check after you file a I-130? 5:05 - If you entered the US without inspection and are married to a green card holder, can you get a green card? 5:35 - How can you prove you entered the United States legally, if you lost your I-194? 6:10 - Can you travel while applying to be a citizen of the United States if you have a family emergency in your home country? 6:37 - Can you view a waiver you received for a criminal charge? 7:11 - How long does it take to get US citizenship? 7:17 - When applying for Special Immigrant Juvenile (SIJ) status, do the the guardian and child have to live together? 9:17 - Do you need to have an original copy of your birth certificate if you were born in another country and have a green card interview with your spouse? 9:36 - What should you do if your Parole in Place status will expire before you complete your adjustment of status? 10:06 - What priority dates are the USCIS up to? 10:47 - If you green card application is denied after a marriage interview, what can you do? 11:17 - If your I-751 waiver is processing can you travel outside of the United States? 11:38 - Is it normal for your case to be transferred to a different USCIS center? 12:03 - If your visa expired and you had a child while in the US, is there away to adjust your status? 12:38 - If your father who is a citizen of the United States filed for you and your child, will your child's petition be approved if they turned 21 years old after the filing? 13:15 - How do you amend your case, if a parent filed for you to come the US and you had a child during the process? 13:54 - Should you file for a sibling who was previously put in immigration hold? 14:13 - If you are out of status, how can you collect unpaid wages? 14:49 - If you are a student visa holder, how can you get a green card? 15:25 - If you are a C1/D1 visa holder who abandons your ship and marries a citizen of the United States, how do you adjust your status? 15:56 - If your spouse got a 2 year green card through marriage and then you separated for a while before getting back together, will that be an issue when they go to remove the conditions of their green card? 16:33 - How long after doing your biometrics should you expect to hear something? 16:58 - Do you need a lawyer prior to your court date if you are a undocumented immigrant who was detained by immigration officers and in the process of getting divorced from an abusive spouse? 19:22 - Can you use a work permit as a form of identification to travel within the United States? 19:29 - Can you become a lawful resident is you overstayed on a visa and got married? 19:35 - How soon after a US citizen files for a step-child living outside of the United States should they expect to hear from National Visa Center (NVC)? ***SUBSCRIBE/Follow Us*** Facebook: Twitter: Instagram: Everyone has a right to the American Dream, and we want to help you reach yours! Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein Call 1-800-529-5465 Today! 225 Broadway, 5th FL New York, New York 10007 Attorney Advertisement. Prior Successful results do not guarantee a similar outcome.

Comments are closed.