International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

Social Media Rapid Fire January 15, 2018 IMMIGRATION EDITION

Social Media Genie Anna Azcona asks NYC immigration attorney Brad Bernstein your legal immigration questions live from the Law Offices of Spar and Bernstein in NYC. 0:55 - Should you file a joint tax return with your spouse if you have not worked if you are in the process of applying for a green card through marriage? 1:53 - How long does it take to receive an EAD card? 2:24 - What is the difference between an I- 601 and an I-601A form? 6:08 - How long does it take to file for a parent to come to the United States? 6:45 - Why have the immigration waiting times increased so much? 7:05 - If you are a green card holder and your green card has not expired, will you be able to return to the US if you have stayed of the country for more than 6 months? 8:13 - Should you file a joint tax return if you and your spouse don't live together but you want to get a green card? 9:03 - If you are married to a citizen of the United States and in the process of adjusting your status, should you file a joint tax return if you have only worked for a few months? 9:43 - What should you do if you are adjusting your spouse and your spouse throws you out of the marital home? 11:46 - Can someone with a visitors visa change their status once they are in the US? 11:54 - How do you adjust your status if you are in the United States on a visitors visa? 12:11 - Can you file for a spouse, if you are a green card holder? 12:33 - Why is it taking so long to adjust your status? 13:28 - How long does it take to get a second interview for a green card through marriage? 14:42 - Is it safe to travel outside of the US with advance parole? 14:50 - Can you file taxes jointly with a spouse who does not have an EAD card or social security number? 15:04 - How long after getting a work permit should you get your green card? 15:30 - Do you have to file joint taxes if you are legally married to a permanent resident of the united States? ***SUBSCRIBE/Follow Us*** Facebook: Twitter: Instagram: Everyone has a right to the American Dream, and we want to help you reach yours! Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein Call 1-800-529-5465 Today! 225 Broadway, 5th FL New York, New York 10007 Attorney Advertisement. Prior Successful results do not guarantee a similar outcome.

Comments are closed.