Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

Social Media Rapid Fire January 15, 2018 LAWLINK EDITION

Social Media Genie Anna Azcona asks immigration attorney Brad Bernstein your legal immigration questions live from the Law Offices of Spar and Bernstein in New York City. 8:12 - Do you need to update your address on your green card if you move? 8:34 - How long does it take to get a response after submitting and I-130? 8:47 - What does DACA stand for? 8:53 - Will your USCIS case be moved, if you change addresses? 9:37 - How soon after changing your address should you notify USCIS, and what forms should you use? 10:09 - If you are a F2A case and have submitted a DS-260, what will be the next step? 10:24 - How do you file to bring step-children to the United States for a visit? 10:38 - How do you apply for US citizenship, If you are a green card holder? 10:46 - What should you file first after getting married if you want to adjust your status? 11:04 - If you are in deportation, can you file an I-485? 11:15 - If you overstayed on a B1 visa, were detained and are in the process of getting a divorce can you file in the state you are living in if your spouse is in Jamaica? 11:43 - Can you file for US citizenship and file for a spouse if you are a green card holder through a previous marriage? 13:33 - Should a conditional green card holder file joint taxes if they have not lived with their spouse for the past 2 years? 14:02 - Does it matter that a child will become 21 years old shortly after an I-130 application is submitted for them? 14:44 - Can you file an I-485 before an I-130 is approved? 15:01 - What'is the approximate cost of filing for a child under the age of 21 years old? 15:19 - Should get an immigration attorney if you are married to a citizen of the United States and are adjusting your status? 16:11 - How much does it cost to adjust your status through marriage? 16:25 - Should a parent file for you if there will not be space available for you to come to the US for at least 2 years? 17:04 - What is the next step after filing an I-130 and applying for adjustment of status if you are in the United States on a visitors visa? 17:32 - How soon after marrying a citizen of the United States can you file for child? 17:48 - What should you do if your spouse filed for you and your children and one of children was denied? 18:05 - Will your green card application be affected if you filed your taxes under married filing separate status? 18:30 - What should you do if your children were dropped off of your petition because they turned 21 years old? Everyone has a right to the American Dream, and we want to help you reach yours! Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein Call 1-800-529-5465 Today! 225 Broadway, 5th FL New York, New York 10007 Attorney Advertisement. Prior Successful results do not guarantee a similar outcome.

Comments are closed.