International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

Social Media Rapid Fire January 16, 2018 IMMIGRATION EDITION

Anna Azcona of Lamusica asks New York City immigration lawyer Brad Bernstein legal immigration questions submitted through social media live from the Law Offices of Spar and Bernstein in NYC. 5:19 - If a child is born to a lawful permanent resident in the United States, are they considered a dreamer? 5:55 - If you are suspected of marriage fraud, will you be able to stop your deportation by marrying your partner who is a US citizen? 6:44 - If you are a green card holder who lost all of your identification a decade ago, how can you get your identification cards and green card back? 7:43 - Do you need to file an I-765 with an I-485 if you are not in a hurry to get a job? 8:16 - If a sibling petitioned for you, should you also have a parent who became a citizen of the United States file for you? 8:45 - If you want to divorce your US spouse and you reside outside of the United States, will that affect your ability to travel on your tourist visa? 9:15 - How can you find out if you are a citizen through a parent who became a citizen of the United States? 9:46 - Can you adjust your status if you got married while in the US for less than 90 days and have a waiver that will expire soon? 10:18 - How long does an adjustment of status through marriage take? 11:19 - What is the process of adopting a child who lives outside of the US? 11:55 - How long will it take to file for a sibling? 12:07 - How long after filing for a green card and completing biometrics should you receive a work permit? 13:03 - What is the timeline for a green card application? 13:26 - If you are a citizen of the United States who is married to lawful permanent resident, should you file your taxes jointly? 13:43 - Can a US citizen file for their in-laws? 14:01 - How long after completing biometrics should you get your work permit? 15:38 - Are online divorces legit? 15:45 - Will you be able to get a green card without getting married, if you are a visitors visa holder? 16:08 - If you are a conditional green card holder who wants to remove the conditions of your green card,e, how can you prove your spouse is abusing you if it is not physical? 17:09 - Should you get a U-visa for a spouse who was injured, and will they be able to get a green card? 17:31 - How long does it take to become a citizen of the United States? 17:38 - If you apply for SIJ (Special Immigrant Juvenile) status, will you get a work permit for your green card, and how long will it take? 17:51 - If your passport is expiring soon,Can you adjust your status? 18:03 - How long will it take to petition for a green card for a child, f you are a lawful permanent resident, and will becoming a US citizen speed up the process? Everyone has a right to the American Dream, and we want to help you reach yours! Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein Call 1-800-529-5465 Today! 225 Broadway, 5th FL New York, New York 10007 Attorney Advertisement. Prior Successful results do not guarantee a similar outcome.

Comments are closed.