Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

Social Media Rapid Fire January 17, 2018 IMMIGRATION EDITION

Social Media Queen Kim asks NYC immigration attorney Brad Bernstein your legal immigration questions live from the Law Offices of Spar and Bernstein in New York City. 4:15 - Can your state pursue you for child support if you are unable to work because your work permit renewal is taking a long time? 5:26 - If you are over the age of 21 years old and came to the United States on a visiting visa, can your parents file for you if they are US citizens and will you be able to remain tin the United States while adjusting your status? 5:52 - Can you separate from your spouse and move to another state, if you are a green card holder through marriage? 6:05 - If you are a lawful permanent resident and were arrested but not charged, will you have a problem re-entering the country if you travel out of the US? 6:49 - What happens if you are an undocumented immigrant and have a complaint in the system but were not charged with a crime? 7:08 - Are the W2, 1099 and pay stubs or employment letter all the supporting documents that you need hen completing an I-864? 7:23 - If you were filed for by a parent who is a citizen of the United States and you are over the age of 21 years old, how long will you have to wait? 7:34 - How do you add a new spouse to your work health insurance without a social security number? 7:40 - Will your spouse need an ITIN number, and can Spar and Bernstein help get an ITIN number? 8:04 - If a parent filed for an adult child and was later injured and lost a leg, would that speed up the process? 8:55 - If you are applying for US citizenship and have completed biometrics, when will your interview scheduled? 9:04 - How long will it take for a green card holder to file for adult children who live in Jamaica? 9:14 - How long will it take for a US citizen who is a member of the military to file for a sibling? 9:26 - Can you change lawyers? 10:48 - Will Brad fire your attorney for you if you want to switch lawyers? 14:41 - What can you do to adjust the status of a child who is not the biological child of your spouse if you are in the process of removing the conditions of your green card when your spouse files for divorce? 15:25 - Can you re-apply for an entry permit to the United States if your current one will expire soon? 15:54 - When can you expect an interview for a SIJ (Special Immigrant Juvenile) case? 16:17 - If you filed for your minor children after receiving a 10 year green card through a VAWA (Violence Against Women Act) case, how long after completing their biometrics should they be approved? 16:33 - Does being a member of military change the processing time for your immigration case? 16:50 - Can you marry a US citizen who is on disability and still get a green card? 16:57 - How long will it take to get a green card, if you are married to a green card holder? 17:08 - Can you apply to become a citizen of the United States without renewing your green card, if your green card has expired? 17:17 - What should you do if you are a US citizen who filed for a parent 6 or more months ago, and did not receive a receipt? 18:06 - What should you do if you are served with divorce papers before completing the removal of conditions of your green card? 18:41 - How long does it take to get a social security number for a K1 visa holder? 18:59 - If you received a 10 year green card through a VAWA (Violence Against Women Act) case and filed for your minor children, how long after completing their biometrics should they be receive their work permits? 19:17 - Will the office of immigration send you a I-751 waiver extension? 19:32 - Will you get another social security number if you already have a social security number when a parent files for you? 19:44 - How long will it take of a sibling files for you? 19:55 - How do you get a green card if you have been working in the US for less than a year? 20:08 - What can you do if you came to the US as a child and are currently out of status and under the age of 21 years old? 21:35 - Can a green card holder file for a spouse or child? 21:58 - What should you do if you hired an immigration lawyer and still failed both interviews when applying for a green card through a bona fide marriage? 22:29 - Can an A misdemeanor criminal offense affect an I-751 filling? Everyone has a right to the American Dream, and we want to help you reach yours! Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein Call 1-800-529-5465 Today! 225 Broadway, 5th FL New York, New York 10007 ***SUBSCRIBE/Follow Us*** Facebook: Twitter: Instagram: Attorney Advertisement. Prior Successful results do not guarantee a similar outcome.

Comments are closed.