Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

Social Media Rapid Fire January 17, 2018 LAWLINK EDITION

Social Media Queen Rapid Fire Kim asks immigration attorney Brad Bernstein your legal immigration questions live from the Law Offices of Spar and Bernstein in New York City. 1:03 - Can you reapply if you have been denied a visitors visa to the United States? 1:22 - If you filed a green card petition for a teenager, will they have to file for their own US citizenship in 5 years? 3:07 - How long will it take a step-parent to file for a minor step-child? 3:35 - Can you apply for a green card as an engineer? 5:36- If you submitted a DS-260 for a F2A application, how long will the process take? 5:55 - Can you file for a parent alone if they are married? 6:03 - If you are a conditional green card holder, what should you do if your spouse files for a divorce? 6:23 - What should you do if the I-130 for your spouse was denied and you are a citizen of the United States? 6:43 - How long does it take for an advance parole application to be approved? 7:04 - What can you do if you are an undocumented immigrant who is in the process of adjusting your status and someone threatens to report you to the department of immigration? Everyone has a right to the American Dream, and we want to help you reach yours! Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein Call 1-800-529-5465 Today! 225 Broadway, 5th FL New York, New York 10007 ***SUBSCRIBE/Follow Us*** Facebook: Twitter: Instagram: Attorney Advertisement. Prior Successful results do not guarantee a similar outcome.

Comments are closed.