International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

Social Media Rapid Fire January 18, 2018 IMMIGRATION EDITION

Social Media Queen Kim asks NYC immigration attorney Brad Bernstein your legal immigration questions live from Law Offices of Spar and Bernstein in New York City. 0:31 - How long will it take parent to file for married adult child with a teenage child? 1:37 - Can you add your 18 years old child who lives outside of the US to your case, if you are adjusting your status through marriage ? 6:56 - How long does it take for an I-130 to be approved? 7:08 - Can you include your 18 years old child on your case, if you are married to a green card holder and want to adjust your status? 7:46 - Can a green card holder file for a spouse and will the spouse receive a work permit while waiting? 8:24 - How long will take for a sibling to file for you? 8:39 - Can you file for a sibling who has a different last name? 9:15 - How long after doing an interview will you know if you have been approved? 9:26 - If your overstayed on a visa and are waiting for waiver, will you be able to get a work permit? 10:29 - Will a criminal charge when you were a minor affect your application to become a citizen of the United States? 11:28 - Can you file for your biological parents i you were adopted by a grandchild prior to coming to the US and getting a green card? 11:53 - How hard is it to get a provisional waiver? 12:13 - How long does it take to get a waiver approved? 13:51 - Will you be able to get a green card if you had a child while visiting the United States? 14:03 - How long will it take to get a receipt for a filed I-130? 14:17 - What priority date is the USCIS up to on sibling petitions? 14:49 - How long willit take to file for an adult child who is married? 15:00 - What is the status of the 1979-1987 green cards that have no expiration dates? 15:18 - Can ICE deport you if you have submitted a green card application and have a social security number? Everyone has a right to the American Dream, and we want to help you reach yours! Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein Call 1-800-529-5465 Today! 225 Broadway, 5th FL New York, New York 10007 ***SUBSCRIBE/Follow Us*** Facebook: Twitter: Instagram: Attorney Advertisement. Prior Successful results do not guarantee a similar outcome.

Comments are closed.