International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

Social Media Rapid Fire January 18, 2018 LAWLINK EDITION

Social Media Queen Kim asks New York City immigration attorney Brad Bernstein your legal immigration questions live from Law Offices of Spar and Bernstein in NYC. 1:32 - What is a waiver? 1:54 - What should you do if you completed your biometrics and instead of getting your work permit you received affidavit of support documents? 2:18 - What is a disposition letter? 2:45 - How long will it take to be scheduled for an interview after submitting a DS-260 and the supporting documents for a minor child if you are a US citizen? 3:09 - How long will it take for an I-130 to be approved for your minor child, if you are a citizen of the United States? 3:22 - If you are a US citizen, how long wil it take to file for a spouse? 3:34 - If you have been an undocumented immigrant for at least 20 years, is there a way to get a green card? 4:05 - If you married a green card holder who is going to become a citizen in a few months, how can you file for a 18 year old child while adjusting your status? 5:13 - What priority date is the USCIS up to for adult children who were filed for by a parent? 5:25 - If you want to be a joint sponsor for a petitioner, do you need to fill out a separate form? 6:19 - What can you do if you overstayed on a 10 year visa and want to become a lawful resident of the United States? 7:12 - Can a lawful permanent resident file for someone if they have bad credit? 7:20 - Can a parent adjust the status of a child who is 18 years old? Attorney Advertisement. Prior Successful results do not guarantee a similar outcome.

Comments are closed.