Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

Social Media Rapid Fire January 22, 2018 IMMIGRATION EDITION

Social Media Guru Anna Azcona asks NYC immigration attorney Brad Bernstein your legal immigration questions live from Law Offices of Spar and Bernstein in New York City. 1:10 - How long does it take to process a VAWA (Violence Against Women Act) application? 1:30 - Can a church file for someone who came to the United States on a visitors visa? 2:08 - Do you need a drive''s license to visit the United States? What if you are visiting the US legally and do not have any ID on you? 2:54 - Is it legal for ICE to get on public transportation and request documentation? 3:47 - If you get a marriage annulled within 3-6 months, is it still legally considered a marriage? 5:00 - How long will it take to replace a green card? 5:10 - Can a DACA (Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals) recipient get a green card if they get married to lawful permanent resident or US citizen? 6:15 - Can back child support affect you in the future? 6:53 - If you are a green card holder, can you marry your fiance who is an immigrant? 6:58 - How long will it take to file for a spouse after becoming a citizen of the United States? 7:54 - How can you file for a cousin? 8:12 - If you have only been in the US for a year, can your husband file for you ? 9:15 - How soon after getting married can you adjust your status? 9:30 - Can you renew your DACA status? 9:40 - Can you apply to become a citizen of the United States if you lost your physical green card? 9:51 - What is a K3 visa? 10:29 - Will you be able to file for your spouse Ii you are a US citizen who had a sexual criminal conviction expunged from your record? 11:33 - Can you apply to become a citizen of the United States if you have a child support order? 12:30 - If you are a J1 visa holder, can you change to a more permanent visa status without leaving the US? 13:39 - When you file for a parent, do you need to submit your tax return at the same time? 17:04 - If you file for a child as a green card holder and then upgrade your immigration status to a citizen of the United States, how long will the petition take? 19:16 - If you previously filed a AOS and are currently adjusting your status, what should you do if the immigration office cannot find your original case? 20:54 - Can you return to the US after a 10 year ban? 21:42 - How long after submitting fingerprints should you get a work permit? 22:25 - Can your child file for you to come to the United States if you missed your immigration court date because you returned to your home country,? 28:08 - Can you apply for US citizen in less than 5 years after getting your green card, Ii you are a green card holder who has lived in the US for a long time? 23:37 - Can take over the filing for a relative if the original petitioner passed away before the case was completed? 24:13 - What can you do if your spouse revokes their sponsorship for you to get a green card? 24:33 - How hard is it to get a provisional waiver approved? 24:46 - Is it better to be in the United States when an adult child files for you? 25:00 - Can you apply for US citizenship if you owe back taxes? 25:23 - What can you do if your are filing for a relative and do not have 3 years of tax returns? 26:15 - How long does it take to file for a spouse? 26:41 -How long will it take to get a green card through a spouse? 25:05 - Do US Embassies still give out single entry visas? 27:38 - What can you do if you spouse divorced you after you completed your interview for a green card? 28:54 - Can your child get a green card through your marriage if they were over the age of 18 years old when you married a citizen of the United States? 29:07 - Can a lawful permanent resident file for a spouse before applying for US citizenship? Everyone has a right to the American Dream, and we want to help you reach yours! Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein Call 1-800-529-5465 Today! 225 Broadway, 5th FL New York, New York 10007 ***SUBSCRIBE/Follow Us*** Facebook: Twitter: Instagram: Attorney Advertisement. Prior Successful results do not guarantee a similar outcome.

Comments are closed.